Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Changes

The prosecutor has finally assigned a permanent, second assistant to my courtroom. I think things are going to be okay for awhile. You see, the new assistant is actually a friend of mine. As a matter of fact, I met him because he used to work in our office. He thought he would like the private world better, so he left the Defender and was out in the real world working comp or something. Anyway, the grass was not greener and he decided he'd better get back to a courtroom. We weren't hiring, so he went across the street.

I don't necessarily know that it's going to be easy-street for me, but I think things are going to work out well. Today was the first day that we have worked together, and we seemed to be on the same page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home