Friday, February 24, 2006

Frustration

I shared this blog with another whom I know only very casually, and the response was familiar: "the blog is interesting, but I didn't quite understand all of it." Often, when I come home excited about the day, my wife gets sort of a glazed look on her face, and it is obvious that she is not following what I am saying. I'm not sure if that is because I'm not explaining well, or the fine points of the law can be so esoteric. Even though the general principles make complete sense. I often wonder if law school isn't really just an institutionalized attempt to obscure the obvious.

1 Comments:

Blogger swd said...

I am shocked -- an actual reader. I have only let a few of my friends know that I am writing here. I guess this just goes to show that nothing can remain secret on the web!

Well, welcome, and thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home